Summer Care 2020
Due to the pandemic related restrictions on child cares we will be changing up our summer program. It won't be the Day Camp the kids are used to but we will be doing our best to keep them active, entertained and happy.
Due to limited space at the Y and the required, low child:adult ratios, we have very limited enrollment. Please contact the Y, 330-837-5116, to see if space is available.
We are not able to open a summer program at Genoa elementary, at this time.
Day camp can offer almost all of the benefits of traditional camp—new experiences, skill building, a sense of community and lasting friendships — in rural and urban settings while allowing campers to return home each afternoon. YMCAs across the nation offer day camps for elementary children and some have offerings for those in preschool and teens.
Day Camp is a state licensed program run by qualified teachers and experienced staff. Our day camp provides a wide variety of activities, learning opportunities, art projects, field trips, special themes and events, and so much more!
Beginning February 1, 2020 the Massillon location will be taking Full Time registrations. February 1st will start registration for both full and part time spots at the Genoa program.
C.I.P. Program (formerly C.I.T.)
The C.I.P. Program is for children entering sixth through eighth grades.
The vision of the C.I.P. Program is to encourage personal growth, good character, leadership and citizenship in preteens to prepare them for a productive future. Throughout the summer our focus will be on the following:
- valuing yourself and your feelings
- learning to serve other and your community
- developing strong character
- most importantly having fun!!
Forms and Rates
- 2020 Massillon YMCA DAY CAMP (entering 1st to 5th grades)
- 2020 Massillon YMCA CIP Program (entering 6th to 8th grades)
- 2020 Perry Day Camp (@ Genoa Elementary, entering 1st to 5th grades)
- Administration Of Medication (includes sunscreen and/or bug spray)
- School Age Parent Handbook