What is the Annual Campaign?
The Annual Campaign is an annual sustaining fundraising campaign that provides scholarship dollars for people in need of YMCA of Western Stark County programs. Every dollar raised is an investment in our community and our future.
How can I help?
We hope that you will become a community partner and will make this a principal investment each year for the future of our community. You can help make a difference in the lives of so many people! Your personal contribution will enable the YMCA to support and expand opportunities that ensure all individuals' participation in YMCA programs.
Who Benefits from the Annual Campaign?
In 2013 ...
- 8,032 people had the opportunity to grow and thrive through YMCA programs and services
- 268 children had a safe place to learn in our licensed after school child care programs
- 141 boys and girls had fun and made new friends in summer day camp
- 537 youth developed life-saving skills and self-confidence in swim lessons
- 670 youth learned values like fair play and good sportsmanship in youth sports
- 913 seniors were helped with their health and independence in our active older adult programs
- 7,210 individuals are getting healthier in spirit, mind and body through membership at the Y
What are the different levels of giving and how do I decide how much to give?
Giving is an individual decision that should be prayerfully and collectively considered with the family's input. The amount of the gift would naturally come from this process. Some choose to give based on the cost of a program while others choose to give at certain levels. Every gift, no matter how small or large, is important.
Chairman's Round Table
Members of the YMCA Chairman's round table are recognized for their generous support at the following levels:
Founder - $10,000+
Benefactor - $5,000 - $9,999
Patron - $2,500 - $4,999
Member - $1,000 - $2,499
The YMCA is committed to our community just as the community has been committed to us for 95 years. We will provide quality programs and open them to all regardless of ability to pay as long as funds are available. Our goal is to never turn a child away. The YMCA is committed to serving from the smallest of youth to the youngest-at-heart in a variety of programs that help them develop a healthy spirit, mind and body.
How do I make a donation online?
- a. Designation box will allow you to enter a specific campaign to receive the funds.
- b. Dedication box will allow you to dedicate your gift in memory and/or honor of someone.
- c. Weekly and monthly payment options available.
Or to make a donation by mail, please mail it to:
YMCA Annual Campaign
Attn: Tom Schall
131 Tremont Ave SE, Massillon, OH 44646
For more information, email Jim Stanford.