Day camp can offer almost all of the benefits of traditional camp—new experiences, skill building, a sense of community and lasting friendships — in rural and urban settings while allowing campers to return home each afternoon. YMCAs across the nation offer day camps for elementary children and some have offerings for those in preschool and teens.
Day Camp is a state licensed program run by qualified teachers and experienced staff. Our day camp provides a wide variety of activities, learning opportunities, art projects, field trips, special themes and events, and so much more!
March 1st will start registration. The Massillon location will be taking Full Time registrations only.
C.I.P. Program (Creating Integrity In Pre-teens)
The C.I.P. Program is for children entering sixth through eighth grades.
The vision of the C.I.P. Program is to encourage personal growth, good character, leadership and citizenship in preteens to prepare them for a productive future. Throughout the summer our focus will be on the following:
- valuing yourself and your feelings
- learning to serve other and your community
- developing strong character
- most importantly having fun!!
Forms and Rates
- 2022 Massillon YMCA Forms and pricing (Day Campers are entering 1st to 5th grades)(C.I.P. are entering 6th to 8th grades)
- Be sure to look for the correct year on the cover (After 3/1, refresh if still showing last year)
- 2022 Perry Day Camp @ Genoa Elementary (entering 1st to 5th grades)
- Administration of Medication
- Child Medical/Physical Care Plan JFS 01236
- School Age Parent Handbook