Terms & Conditions
Let's get the legal stuff out of the way.
Please read and agree at the bottom...
We strongly advise a checkup by your health care professional before you begin any type of fitness program. We also recommend annual medical evaluations for all participants.
By participating in the YMCA Nationwide Membership Program, I agree to release the National Council of Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America, and its independent and autonomous member associations in the United States and Puerto Rico, from claims of negligence for bodily injury or death in connection with the use of YMCA facilities, and from any liability for other claims, including loss of property, to the fullest extent of the law.
I understand the YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.
The YMCA is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all members, participants and guests participating in our programs and/or using our facilities. To promote safety and comfort for all, individuals are expected to act appropriately at all times when they are in our facility, on our property or participating in our programs and to adhere to the values of the YMCA – caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. The YMCA reserves the right to deny access or membership to any person whose behavior does not conform to the Member Code of Conduct in the Membership Guide.
I authorize the YMCA of Western Stark County or its designees, agencies and contractors to use without limitation or obligation, photographs, video recordings which may include my or my children’s image or voice for the purposes of promotion or interpreting YMCA programs.
Payment Plan Authorization
- I authorize my bank to honor payments drawn by the YMCA of Western Stark County on my account for membership, program payments and/or contributions.
- I will notify the YMCA in advance (by the 15th of the month prior) in writing of changes to my bank/credit card account.
- It is understood that my membership is continuous until the Cancellation Form has been received by the YMCA.
- If at any time I wish to change or cancel my membership, it is to be submitted in writing on the proper form at the YMCA along with membership card(s), by the 15th of the month prior to my scheduled monthly payment. Failure to do so will result in that month’s dues being non-refundable.
- In the event my payment is not paid on the 1st of the month the YMCA may charge a penalty for returned/late payments in addition to any charges assessed by your financial institution.
- Your membership will be cancelled by the YMCA following one month of unpaid dues.
- Rates are subject to change with a 30-day notice to members.
- All memberships will be charged a start-up fee upon rejoining after a 90-day membership lapse.
Back to Rates & Benefits