Operations Release on 2018-04-18
Streamlined Membership Entry for Staff Members
Daxko's recent focus on the join experience has led to a better design for members joining online, and now they are bringing a fresh look and time-saving features to staff that are responsible for entering memberships.
While the “Add Unit” and “Renew Membership” processes are remaining mostly the same, they’ve made some noticeable improvements:
- Less clicks. Larger text, simplified options and more explanatory text make the process more intuitive.
- Less quirks. We removed some manual processes by reformatting the pages.
- Responsive. Adding a unit is now easier, on any tablet or screen size.
- More secure. We added a new permission for auto-renew and deleting fees.
- Some fields are now standardized as part of entering a new membership. Daxko Operations requires these fields for any new member:
- First + Last Name
- Emergency Contact
These changes were released to your training site on March 7th. The live site release is scheduled for April 18.