Ohio Membership Reciprocity Program
Another great reason to belong to the YMCA!
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Ohio at one low rate.
How It Works
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Ohio YMCA and enjoy free access. See important Program Details below.
So get out, explore Ohio and stay connected to the Y!
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Western Stark County Policy
- If a Western Stark County member wants to use any of the Central Stark County Y’s they must have a Regional Membership. In turn, anyone from Central Stark using Western Stark must have a Regional Membership.
- Visiting reciprocal members are welcome to take part in our free Group Exercise classes. See schedules here.
- When registering for programs, lessons, etc. reciprocal members pay the non-member rate.
- Our Child Watch program is free to Western Stark County members only. Visiting reciprocal members pay $2.00 per hour.
- With each visit, reciprocal members will need to give their card to the welcome center staff to be checked-in.